efuturo® universal pro mobile charging station with Type 2 charging cable
- Mobile charging station to EN 62752: 2016
- For electric and hybrid vehicles
- Type 2 (IEC 62196-2)
- Shock-proof plug
- Up to 3.7 kW charging capacity
- Up to 16 A (single-phase)
- 230 V / 50 Hz
- Mode 2
- Ampere adjustable: 6, 8, 10, 15 or 16 Ampere
- Residual current circuit breaker RCD Type A
- Pre-selection of the charging duration
- Setting when the charging is to start
- With overheating protection
- 1.30 metres cable length in front of housing
- 4.00 metres cable length behind the housing
- CE and RoHS certified
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
The efuturo mobile charging station's compact design makes it a space-saving charging station for electric and hybrid vehicles. The integrated LED display means that the mobile charging station is easy to operate and delivers information about the charging status or possible error messages at a glance. Amperes from 6 - 16 A can be set via the display. A selection of the duration of a charging procedure, as well as a delay of the start of the charging procedure, can also be set this way. This has the advantage that you can use the low-price night current for charging your electric and hybrid car without having to manually connect your car at night. The high-quality plastic housing is ideal for safe operation of the mobile charging station both indoors and out.
The ergonomically shaped type 2 charging plug, along with the high-quality and durable cable with a total action radius of 5.5 metres, connects the mobile charging station quickly and easily to your electric or hybrid vehicle.
Following brief communication between the mobile charging station and the vehicle, charging of the vehicle battery begins.
This means that the charging time can be reduced significantly. While the charging cycle for a Renault Zoe at a household plug socket (2.3 kW) takes around 25 hours, with a 3.7 kW mobile charging station, it takes around 16 hours.