efuturo® universal max mobile charging station with Type 2 charging cable
- Mobile charging station to EN 62752: 2016
- For electric and hybrid vehicles
- Type 2 (IEC 62196-2)
- Shock-proof plug
- Up to 3.7 kW charging capacity
- Up to 16 A (single-phase)
- 230 V / 50 Hz
- Mode 2
- Ampere adjustable: 10 or 16 Ampere
- Residual current circuit breaker RCD Type A
- With overheating protection
- 1.30 metres cable length in front of housing
- 4.00 metres cable length behind the housing
- TÜV approved, CE and RoHS certified
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
The efuturo mobile charging station's compact design makes it a space-saving charging station for electric and hybrid vehicles. The integrated LED display means that the mobile charging station is easy to operate and delivers information about the charging status or possible error messages at a glance. The amperage can be adjusted to 10 or 16 A. The high-quality plastic housing is ideal for safe operation of the mobile charging station both indoors and out.
The ergonomically shaped type 2 charging plug, along with the high-quality and durable cable with a total action radius of 5.5 metres, connects the mobile charging station quickly and easily to your electric or hybrid vehicle.
Following brief communication between the mobile charging station and the vehicle, charging of the vehicle battery begins.
This means that the charging time can be reduced significantly. While the charging cycle for a Renault Zoe at a household plug socket (2.3 kW) takes around 25 hours, with a 3.7 kW mobile charging station, it takes around 16 hours.